Saturday, January 21, 2012

One Little Word

I'm participating in Ali Edward's One Little Word class this year and I am so looking forward to growing with my word.

This year, I've chosen the word balance to carry me throughout 2012.

I was in full baby-mode in 2011 and I'm looking forward to adding a little more "balance" to my life.  My goals for this year were set with my word in mind.  I also have some other personal goals that revolve around my word. 

I've decided to document my word with a simple 6x6 mini book using supplies I already have.  Below are a few images from our January prompt.

Painted canvas cover
(The label is just laying on the cover for now.  I can't decide if I like it enough to keep it...)


Title page


Self portrait on left and a transparency on the right


Tag stamped with "balance"


My journaling


For these pages, I included my take on "balance" and a picture of my running shoes.

I'm looking forward to seeing where this word takes me this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...