Monday, August 8, 2011

Tot Activities


We were off visiting my family most of last week so I'm keeping the same tot trays from last week out for Sweet Girl to play with.  In addition to those, I decided to add some more "fun stuff" too!!


Tracing lines
I made up this simple little sheet connecting the princess to their "pal".  I laminated them and have included a dry erase marker and little eraser with the sheet. 
(And if anyone wants a copy of this sheet, just leave me a comment with your email address or send me an email and I will forward it to ya!)


Placing stickers on letter A/a
We typically use our Do-A-Dot markers with these sheets, but I thought it would be fun to mix it up a little.  The apple sheet is from 1+1+1=1 and the lowercase 'a' is from Making Learning Fun.

This is a new puzzle for us so I'm only presenting two words at a time.  It looks a little overwhelming if there are more than two words showing.


Drawing on the Buddha Board
This is just for fun!  I'm addicted to this thing!!


Hope everyone has a great week!!


Tot School

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...