Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Fruit Counter Cards - Printable



I received several requests asking for copies of the fruit pattern cards we use for our tot trays.  (Can be found on our tot trays here and here).

These are just pattern strips that I created by photographing our fruit counters in different patterns.  I printed mine on 5x7 photo paper and then cut them into strips, but you could easily print on any type of paper.


We use these fruit counters from Lakeshore Learning, but you could easily print off two sets and cut up one set to use as your pattern pieces.

There are five different pattern strips.  I think they are all together on one file, but if not, please let me know.  I'll try to correct it if I can!!!  And as always, please use my printables for personal use only!  Thanks!

Enjoy!!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...