Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Ocean Sensory Bin

I am SOOOO excited to share our sensory bin for this month!!  It's an ocean themed bin and I had such a great time putting it together!  The weather here has been fabulous so we will be playing with this on our deck!


Here's what I put in our bin:

Blue aquarium rocks
Plastic aquarium plants (I got all three pictured for $1.00)
Pack of plastic fish from the dollar store
Coins (for buried treasure)

Then I filled the whole thing up with water!!  I also included a little bucket and a small fishing net so Sweet Girl can "go fishing"!


I just love it!!  (Does anyone else re-live your childhood through your children????)


Sweet Girl really loves it too!!

Linking to ABC and 123



And are you following Playing House on Facebook?  Click here to "like" us and follow along!

9 comments:

  1. This is a really awesome bin! I actually think my older kids would love to play with something like this. Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for sharing these wonderful ideas. I am so grateful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute i am going to try this for my family daycare! thanks for the great idea!!!! time to shop for some under the sea fun items!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this sensory tub will try to make something similar for my family daycare !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is awesome we are doing ocean animals next week!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. SOOOOOO awesome! Please tell me you got them all at Dollar Tree!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an awesome idea! I'll be trying this soon!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...