Friday, April 15, 2011

Toddler crafts - Week in Review


It's that time!!  Here's a wrap-up of our crafts this week!! 


Handprint chickie
Sweet Girl kept requesting to make another chick, so we made a handprint baby chick to go with the other chick we made a few weeks ago.  We traced her hands for this one rather than using paint.


Tin foil eggs
I found this idea over at Teaching Two.  These eggs were really fun and easy to make.  I cut out some eggs shapes from cardstock, wrapped them in tin foil and then let Sweet Girl use my pastel paints to paint them.  She LOVED using "mommy's paints".


Handprint sunflower
Ah....I'm ready for summer!


Hello Kitty
Sweet Girl got something from somewhere that has Hello Kitty on it, so she kept asking to make a kitty.  I cut out all the parts from sticky-back foam and let her stick them on!  I think she did a pretty good job!!  It looks almost identical to the one on the cup she has!!


These are our letter I crafts for this week:

I is for....iguana
From Totally Tots Now I Know My ABC.  We read I Wanna Iguana to go along with this craft and that book is hilarious!!  Sweet Girl didn't really get all the humor, but I laughed the whole way through it!!


I is for....itsy bitsy spider
Gosh...we managed to do a lot of handprint crafts this week!  This one was also super simple and easy.  I traced Sweet Girl's hands on sticky-back foam and then cut them out.  She placed them on the paper and gave her itsy bitsy spider some googly eyes.  Pretty cute, huh?


Happy Friday!!!




3 comments:

  1. Just found your blog tonight and I'm LOVING it!! You're so creative! Can't wait to read more!
    Xoxo
    Crystal
    Domestic, But Not Martha
    Crystal@domesticbutnotmartha.com
    www.domesticbutnotmartha.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cute I love them all! I'm stopping by from Preschool Corner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute!! I would love if you would link this up to Made by Little Hands Mondays!
    Thanks so much!
    Michelle
    www.delicateconstruction.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...